Surveys for Health Establishments
Some new health establishments have shown confidence in Kheolia and entrusted it with following their patients’ satisfaction.
Since 2011, Kheolia has been carrying out specific satisfaction I-SATIS surveys for hospitals and clinics.
A survey to :
- Measure the satisfaction of the patients hospitalised after their stay in the health establishment
- Supply the health establishments with tools for steering and managing quality
- Enable the comparison between the different health establishments
Kheolia has been carrying out specific satisfaction surveys for health establishments since the creation of the I-SATIS indicator by the Ministry of Health, in 2011. The establishment masters all the procedures and the automations for optimal management of the survey, in all its phases, including management of the different inclusion periods.
Numerous health establishments have already shown their confidence in us.
The key stages
- Preparation of the survey
- Setting up the schedule and defining the number of inclusion periods necessary for the survey depending on the size of the establishment
- The field and the management of the survey
- Sending mail to notify the patients
- Carrying out the telephone interviews from our call centre in Colomiers
- The results
- Files are deposited on the technological platform made available by the ministry
- Publishing of a final activity report for each health establishment
- Dealing with possible optional questions
Kheolia’s Competitive Edge
Kheolia offers assistance to the health establishments while setting up and following the survey :
- A booklet is supplied explaining the process to be followed
- Setting up of an e.mail alert service at each critical date of the processes
- Reminder message for sending the patient files when the inclusion period is imminent
- Message to inform that the data has been received on the technical ATIH platform for each inclusion period
- Informative message at the end of the presentation with a summary giving figures (total number of contacts received, number of interviews carried out…)
- The availability and listening skills of the team in charge of the survey in the event of any questions from the establishments