Impact of the ISA
Some tools to :
- Find out the real performance of the prospectuses /flyers / mail without address
- Optimize the impact of an UPA communication
- Validate the link between the UPA reading and the frequentation of the shop sign
A better definition of the readers and the level of reading of the print outs without address, called UPA, is a guarantee of the performance of a communication campaign using this type of medium. By accurately measuring of the relevance of the offer, the quality perceived of how adapted the medium is to the target area, we guarantee, not only the optimization of the campaign (measuring of the direct sales) but also the consequences on the image and the reputation of the brand and the trade mark. Kheolia has designed customized marketing tools for each one of these objectives.
The key stages
- The publicity impact of the prospectuses
- Amongst the recipients, how many have seen it ?
- Amongst the recipients, how many have read it ?
- What is the impact of the prospectus on the in footfall in the store ?
- What is the percentage of shop visits following the reception ?
- What is the percentage of transformation of the visit into purchasing products ?
- What is the impact of the prospectus on the image of the shop sign ?
- The number of visits over the same period between the recipients and non recipients of the UPA
- The purchases made of the discount products
- A very precise calculation of the impact of UPA on sales
- Optimisation of the sales areas