Communication efficiency survey
Tools in order to :
- Develop a policy of efficient media communication
- Validate poster campaigns from the beginning to the end
- Measure the relevance of using this particular type of media in relation to the target
The image of a company or a brand are mainly the result of the impact of its marketing actions. Posters are an expensive media which should only be used if there is absolute certainty about their appropriateness.
A message or an image which is poorly perceived can have serious consequences if not correctly interpreted by the target.
The key stages
Definition of the surface area of the survey
- The surface area for the survey is defined according to the theoretical trading area
- It is divided into sectors to enable a homogenous spreading out of the interviews
- The sample defined in each area represents the households (size of the household and SPC of the Head of the family)
Preparation of the questionnaire
- Optimization of the questions for the target public depending on the objectives of the survey
Analysis of the results and returns
- For this survey, Kheolia recommends being present when returning the data and animating the meetings with the target publics : managers, teams, suppliers…